Monday, July 1, 2013

Halo 4 Campaign Weekly Challenges - 7/1/13

Please subscribe above this and/or follow me on twitter! Have any ideas or comments about the challenges? Post them down below! 

The Weekly Challenges:

Dawn SLASO - Complete Dawn solo on Legendary with all skulls on. - 15000 XP
I find it a little hard to believe that it took them this long to finally start doing LASO (Legendary, All Skulls On) challenges. This is also raising the bar a bit because they are demanding that we are doing these solo. I must admit that I was not expecting these challenges since I thought they had pretty much given up on these challenges. Anyway, this means that I don't have and SLASO guides for Halo 4 yet. I also haven't seen any reliable guides yet so I will get working on one. Check back here later and I will try to link to it once I have it done.

UPDATE:
I have to be honest here, I tried to do this.  I found it so fucking frustrating and annoying.  Due to the meager amount of XP that it rewards and the fact that the game will get a shit-load harder with the Prometheans appearing, I'm not really willing to go ahead and do SLASO guides for this entire game.  I could do co-operative LASO, but not SLASO.  I'm simply not that patient right now.  Here are some people who did do it successfully and I would recommend looking at their videos; Naritsu1, OldnAchy, and Aura313Productions.  Again, I really wish I had the patience for this right now, but I simply don't.  By the way, utilize the Save and Quit technique a lot!
A Hard Rain - Complete any Campaign Mission on Heroic or higher difficulty with the Mythic, Tilt and Thunderstorm skulls. - 2500 XP
Well, this challenge is really a freebie. If you look above you, you will see that the challenges are almost identical except that this one does not require Legendary difficulty or the Tough Luck Skull. This does mean, however, that complete "Dawn SLASO" will also complete this challenge. Even if not for the "Dawn SLASO" challenge, I would be suggesting that you complete this one by running through Dawn, as it is, without a doubt, the easiest level of Halo 4. Now, like "Dawn Madness" as well, you can do this with a secondary player as there is no solo requirement. Now that we are finally at SLASO challenges, most of these will be freebies from now on.

See the War Games Weekly Challenges here.
See the War Games Weekly Challenges here.
See the Spartan Ops Weekly Challenges here.

No comments:

Post a Comment