Friday, June 3, 2011

Halo Reach Daily Challenges Guide - 6/3/11

Please subscribe above this and/or follow me on twitter! Have any ideas or comments about the challenges? Post them down below!

The Challenges:  

Shootin' and Lootin' - Kill 100 enemies in any game mode in Reach. - 1000cR
Since you have to win five games of multiplayer Matchmaking today, this challenge will probably pop while you are going for that. If you fall short, load up a game of Grifball and simply start Hammering away. "Good luck." Is about all that I can tell you.


I'm Rubber, You're Glue - Earn 1 sticky grenade Kills in a multiplayer Matchmaking game. -1000cR
I was initially going to suggest Multi Team for this challenge but then I saw that you only need a single sticky grenade kill. This can be done in any playlist were you can find Plasma Grenades. You do not need a target-rich environment and should be able to get this in standard four vs. four. Stick to gametypes with only two teams to help along the "Five-Time Champ Challenge." Also try to avoid games with armor lock.

Fourth Horseman - Earn 4 multikills in a multiplayer Matchmaking game. - 2000cR
Ignoring the sticky grenade challenge, "Fourth Horseman" is a good reason to play a single game of Multi Team. You should have no trouble getting this in a single game of Multi Team. Though, this is doable in other playlists, but less likely. It would make plenty of sense to fore go the Multi Kill game so you can try to rake in a win. I know that is what I will be doing. I would also go for an objective game since player bunch up more during those.

Five-time Champ - Win 5 games in multiplayer Matchmaking. - 1750cR
This, is a terrible challenge. Why? Because my luck sucks. Every time this challenge is up I happen to play significantly worse than normal and lose a lot. Perhaps it is a mental thing, or perhaps it is because everyone else is going for the wins, I do not know. Stick to gametypes with two teams (aka less competition) and stay in gametypes that you have success in and enjoy. Five wins will be very annoying, at least for me, but I hope you fair better.

See the Pillar of Autumn LASO Weekly Challenge guide here!
Also on Examiner.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment