Monday, September 9, 2013

Halo 4 Campaign Weekly Challenges - 9/9/13

Please subscribe above this and/or follow me on twitter! Have any ideas or comments about the challenges? Post them down below! 

The Challenges:

Prediction: Pain - Complete any Campaign Mission on Heroic or higher difficulty with the Famine, Luck and Thunderstorm skulls. - 3500 XP
No need to worry about this challenge today, as it will be taken care of by the other campaign challenge, "DAWN SLASO." Since SLASO difficulty uses every skull on the highest difficulty, any challenge requiring a specific set of skulls and a certain difficulty is completed upon completing the SLASO challenge. Nothing to see here. Move along.




DAWN SLASO - Complete Dawn solo on Legendary with all skulls on. - 4000 XP
Well, not too surprising that we see this challenge again. The question is whether this will continue later with the next level or just skip to the end again. For me, I found it so fucking frustrating and annoying. Due to the meager amount of XP that it rewards and the fact that the game will get a shit-load harder with the Prometheans appearing, I'm not really willing to go ahead and do SLASO guides for this entire game. I could do co-operative LASO, but not SLASO. I'm simply not that patient right now. Here are some people who did do it successfully and I would recommend looking at their videos; Naritsu1, OldnAchy, and Aura313Productions. Again, I really wish I had the patience for this right now, but I simply don't. By the way, utilize the Save and Quit technique a lot!

See the War Games Monthly Challenge here.
See the War Games Weekly Challenges here.
See the Spartan Ops Weekly Challenges here.

No comments:

Post a Comment