Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The WTF? Picture of the Week - Hermaphrodite Belle

Planning on doing this every week.  This will most likely become a Tuesday thing with a counterpart on Thursdays.  Either way, let me give you a little background on this picture.  I'm a military brat and had been dragged to the Base Exchange at Fort Meade last year.  There, while walking though the aisles, I saw this absolutely hilarious and internet worthy item.







Yes, you saw that right.  For good measure, here is a side view.





As Stephen Lynch would say, "What's that bulge under her nightie?  It must be hermaphrodite, yeah, hermaphrodite!"  Yes, sate your child's thirst for... I actually don't want to know what that thing holds.

Ignoring what went through the mind of the employee as he (or she) stocked this item, or what went through the head of the manager when he saw that on his shelves, I want to know what was on the mind of the designer of this item as he drew up the plan.  What the hell had he been watching?

You know what?  Nevermind, I don't want an answer to that question.  I'll just keep looking and saying WTF.

No comments:

Post a Comment