Thursday, January 21, 2010

And it begins...

This will be scary. This will be funny. This will be lame. This will be cool. This will be pointless. This will be worthwhile.

Hey! You see what I am doing there? I'm playing to the name Facetious Sincerity! It's like an ox...oxy....oxymormon or something like that. I no good with big words and stuff. Eh, whatever.

At the moment I'm still trying to decide what exactly I will be talking about, hence the poll on the side. I'm also still attempting to design a new layout.
I will most likely start off talking about hockey, since the first meeting of the Caps and Shittsburgh is tonite. Maybe get a post up today previewing it or one tomorrow reacting to it along with some possible Photoshop goodness.

I will warn you now that I am somewhat of a history nut, mostly really ancient stuff and I tend to sometimes go off on elaborate allusions and metaphors that do not make sense. Just pretend that I am like Herodotus; about two lines of content and eight lines of hyperbole and extraneous information. So I will warn now, saying "WARNING: Author may go off and start discussing stuff that is not only really old but, as well, stuff that no one probably cares about!" Sorry, had to get that out of the way.

See ya in a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment